Ingredients per glass
- 1/2 cup almonds and pistachios soaked in boiling hot water for an hour
- 1 glass of almond milk for a dairy free version or regular milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 3 saffron strands
- 2 almonds and 2 pistachios, finely chopped to garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat up the milk until it is simmering and add the cardamom and sugar.
- Grind the soaked almonds and pistachios until it becomes a paste and add to the milk.
- Mix well and add the saffron strands.
- Take off heat and pour into a glass.
- Garnish with the chopped pistachios and almonds and enjoy while hot. Alternatively, you can refrigerate it and enjoy it cold.