How about Mulled Spice Shrikhand for the festive season 🙂 Here is a simple recipe to make it. Enjoy!
- 500g greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon warm milk
- 2 Cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated Nutmeg
- 2 sticks of Cinnamon
- 3 Bay leaves
- 1 star anise
- 3 Cardamom pods
- 1 tablespoon Orange peel
- Place all the spices and the orange peel in a small muslin bag.
- Put the yoghurt in the middle of a cheesecloth, add the muslin bag and tie the ends of the cloth and place in a colander over a large bowl.
- Place the bowl in a fridge for two hours.
- After two hours, put the drained yoghurt into a bowl, and mix in the milk and sugar.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and enjoy cold.