A quick and easy meal that is so delicious! I really enjoyed cooking with plant-based mince and highly recommend the Moving Mountains range if you can get hold of it.
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 red chilli chopped
- Plant based Mince. I used Moving Mountains
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame dressing
- 1 tablespoon Chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Lettuce leaves
- A few ginger sticks
- Chopped coriander
- In a pan heat up the sesame oil on medium heat.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger to the pan and stir fry.
- Add salt and black pepper and mince.
- After a few minutes add the soy sauce, sesame dressing and chilli oil and give everything a good mix.
- Now add the red chilli and continue to stir fry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Take off the heat and gently add a portion to each lettuce leaf.
- Garnish with the spring onions and ginger sticks and chopped coriander.