This is such a fantastic make ahead dip, which is perfect for parties to dunk carrots and crisps into, or to eat with pitta bread.
- 1 Large aubergine
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Roughly hope the aubergine, onion, and red and yellow bell peppers.
- Place in a bowl and add the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil generously and mix well.
- Now line a baking tray with foil paper.
- Spread the vegetables across evenly.
- Bake for around 35 minutes.
- Once ready, blitz it all, adding a little olive oil if needed.
- Taste the seasoning and add more if needed.
- Can be eaten hot or cold and will keep for 2 days in the fridge.