There is literally nothing better than a Freakshake to cool down with or enjoy at any moment in time and this version is a Vanilla and Mint one, which is DELICIOUS. So easy to make and utterly satisfying.
- 3/4 glass filled with Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 glass milk
- Handful Aero bubbles
- Chunks of Aero mint chocolate
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 can whipped cream
- Blend the ice cream, aero mint chocolate chunks and milk together, and pour into a mason jar. I used the Joseph Joseph Non-drip ice cream scoop to scoop out the ice cream from the carton. It is amazing!
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over the top and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Add as many aero bubbles you wish.
- Enjoy straight away
For more information on the Joseph Joseph Non-drip ice-cream scoop go to: https://www.josephjoseph.com/en-gb/dimple
Disclaimer : This recipe is my own. I was sent the ice-cream scoop by Joseph Joseph but I am a massive fan All views and pictures are my own.