- 100 grams Vita Coco coconut oil
- 100 grams honey
- 150 grams gluten free oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, melt the coconut oil, and mix in the honey, cinnamon and oats.
- Mix well and then transfer to a baking dish, greased and lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- When slightly cooler, slice up into squares and pop them in a tin so they keep longer.
Disclosure. This recipe is an entry into the #Swearbyit challenge with Vita Coco. Find more great coconut oil recipes and tips on using coconut oil at www.swearbyit.com. This recipe uses a product I was sent for free. All opinions are my own.