I have such great memories growing up with Oreo biscuits, dipping them in milk or devouring them on their own. Now Oreo have new flavours too but my favourite will always be the original one.
Here is a fun way to eat Oreos, as inspired by pictures on Pinterest, and a great activity to do with kids too. I had so much fun doing it myself 🙂
- 1 bar white chocolate for half dipped, 2 bars for fully dipped Oreos
- colourful sprinkles
- 5 Oreo biscuits
- Heat a small saucepan filled 2/3 with water on the stove, on medium heat
- Break the white chocolate into chunks and place in a bowl, slightly larger than the saucepan.
- Melt the chocolate in this bowl, by stirring regularly until it is a smooth, runny consistency.
- Take off heat and dip each Oreo into the melted white chocolate.
- Garnish with some coloured sprinkles and leave on a plate to harden.
- You can also decorate with other sweets of your choice 🙂