Honey and chilli glazed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil to drizzle
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon crushed black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, chilli flakes, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place each sweet potato slice on a foil lined baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 20 mins.
- Eat with the honey, cinnamon and tandoori masala dip.
For the dip:
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon tandoori masala
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
Blitz this all together in a food processor and serve chilled.