Love cheese? This dish is incredible for brunch, lunch or dinner and is super delicious.
- 5 medium sized potatoes, cubed.
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon Primula Smoked Cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a saucepan of boiling water, simmer the potato cubes for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and garlic and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the oregano, salt and pepper and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Now add the smoked cheese and mix well.
- Cook this for 3 minutes and then add the grated Monterey Jack cheese.
- Let the cheese melt (approx 3 minutes) and take off heat.
- Eat hot. A few drops of tabasco taste amazing with this.
I was sent tubs of Primula to try out. All views are my own.