I just love stuffed mushrooms and this dish is perfect as a starter or a lunch.
Time : 30 minutes
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- olive oil to drizzle
- 1 tub Primula cheese with chilli spread
- 6 olives, chopped
- A tablespoon of Lemon thyme leaves
- 4 cubes feta cheese, cut into tiny chunks
- crushed black pepper to season
- sea salt to season
- Breadcrumbs – 1 teaspoon per mushroom
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Pre-Heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with foil.
- Place the mushrooms upside down one the baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- In a bowl, mix a tub of cheese spread, olives, lemon thyme leaves and feta cheese.
- Fill each mushroom with this mixture.
- Top each mushroom with breadcrumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Once ready, garnish with chopped parsley and eat hot.
Primula have an amazing range of spreads which taste fabulous on their own or can be used to spruce up a dish!