- 100 grams 70% dark chocolate
- 150ml double cream
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon green food colouring
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Handle of aero bubbles to decorate or any other decorations of your choice.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave using a microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate into serving glasses. Fill the glasses a 1/3 full.
- Place these into the fridge to solidify for an hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the mascarpone, double cream and sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add the green food colouring and peppermint essence and mix well.
- Pour the minty mixture on top of the chocolate layer in each glass, once the chocolate has solidified, and decorate with aero bubbles or decorations of your choice.