- 2 large Aubergines, sliced lengthways
- Pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- A few sprigs of thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- On a foil lined baking tray, place the sliced aubergines and drizzle oil on them generously.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then flip over for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Spread pasta sauce over each slice.
- Add the grated cheese on top.
- Garnish with the chillies, spring onions, thyme, cherry tomatoes and a few drops of tabasco.
- Bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Eat hot!