These brownies are so delicious and the best part is they only need 4 ingredients. Yes that’s right!
- 4 eggs, beaten for around 8 minutes.
- 250 grams Nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the nutella in 1 minute intervals until soft and creamy. Approximately 4 minutes.
- Add this mixture to the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg and mix again.
- Pour into a cake tin or brownie pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.