Perfect for summery days, the Innocent Coconut Water, best served chilled, is so versatile it makes the perfect base for a cocktail or a mocktail too! It is a really delicious coconut water and so lovely and refreshing ice cold.
Here is my recipe for a Coconut, Kiwi, Mint and Lime Mojito
- 1 Kiwi sliced into chunks
- 1 lime, halved
- Handle mint leaves
- 1 carton Innocent Coconut Water
- 1 shot rum of your choice if you are making the cocktail
- Lots of ice cubes
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Clap the mint leaves in your hands to release the flavours and place in the glass .
- Fill the glass with the shot of rum, if using, and then with the coconut water.
- Mix well, and then add the slices of kiwi and lime.
- Squirt some lime juice in as well for some extra zest.
- Serve chilled!
For more information about Innocent Coconut Water go to: http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/things-we-make/coconut-water
This post is in collaboration with Innocent.