Tastes fantastic on its own or accompanied with some rotis.
- I block paneer, cubed
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Handful chopped coriander
- In a blender, blitz the vinegar, garlic, red chilli powder, salt and sugar.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
- When they sizzle, adjust the heat to medium and add the onions.
- Cook for around 6 minutes and then add the blended mixture and water.
- Let this cook for around 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Now add the paneer and stir fry for around 4 minutes, making sure the masala coats the paneer adequately.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.