Bite size doughnuts are fun and easy to make! I do have a mini doughnut mould which I bought from Amazon, so highly recommend sourcing one!
- 150 grams plain flour
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 120ml whole milk at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams of butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 100 grams bar of chocolate
- handful of sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Grease the mini doughnut pan well so it is easy to remove the doughnuts once baked.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt with a spatula.
- In a different bowl, beat the eggs, and pour in the milk, butter and vanilla essence.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour mixture, and pour in the egg mixture and mix well until it forms a batter.
- Fill each doughnut cavity in the tin with the mixture. 3/4 full for each space is sufficient as it will rise in the oven.
- Bake for 8 minutes and then let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and then decorate each doughnut with the melted chocolate and sprinkles. You can use any toppings you wish.