An irresistible but easy and indulgent vegetarian potato bake recipe which is so filling and tasty. Perfect for brunch.
- 1 large potato
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- olive oil to drizzle over
- 1/2 cup grated cheese. I used a mix of mozzarella and mild cheddar.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Slice the potato thinly (see photo below) and boil in a saucepan filled with salted water for 6 minutes.
2. In an oven proof dish, layer the potato slices at the bottom of the pan.
3. Top with the chopped onion, garlic, spring onions, sprig of rosemary (separate the leaves), and drizzle with olive oil generously.