I started 2020 with a resolution to make time to read more than last year and I have read LOTS, especially as I have spent much more time at home due to lockdowns. I have narrowed down to a list of my ten favourite books. These are the ones which I feel have been particularly powerful and the topics range from mindset, money to general life. I have added their amazon links for ease and any commission will be donated to charity.
I truly believe a book can inspire new and fresh ideas as well as different ways of thinking which have the positive knock on effect of introducing the power to transform our lives. I usually start my day with reading a chapter, sometimes two depending on how much time I have, whilst enjoying my morning coffee. It has really changed the way I approach my day.
I hope you enjoy reading them!
1. Think Like a Monk – Jay Shetty
2. 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do: 13 Things Mentally Strong People Avoid and How You Can Become Your Strongest and Best Self – Amy Morin
3. The Life Plan: Simple Strategies for a Meaningful Life – Shannah Kennedy
4. Your Best Year Ever – Hyatt Michael
5. The Productivity Project: Accomplishing More by Managing Your Time, Attention, and Energy – Chris Bailey
6. Everything is Figureoutable – Maria Forleo
7. The Simplicity Principle – Julia Hobsbawm
8. The Money is Coming: Your guide to manifesting more money – Sarah Akwisombe
9. No Matter What!: 9 Steps to Living the Life You Love – Lisa Nichols
10. Go Fund Yourself: What Money Means in the 21st Century, How to be Good at it and Live Your Best Life – Alice Tapper
Pin for later