Whether you’re shopping for your mum, grandmother, your mother-in-law, or even a friend, here is lots of inspiration for unique Mother’s Day gift and experience ideas to suit a whole host of different personalities and hobbies.
Slingsby Rhubarb Gin
A delicious blend of London dry gin, crafted using locally sourced botanicals and infused with the finest Yorkshire rhubarb.
Slingsby’s vision is to capture the essence of Harrogate in a bottle, drawing on the town’s natural assets. Complementing water drawn from the world renowned Harrogate aquifer, the key ingredients of Slingsby Gin are hand-grown local plants which are synonymous with the beautiful and restorative nature of Harrogate.
The bottle is stunning too!
Available in a wide range of outlets.
Critically Endangered Socks
Why not gift these adorable socks that support the world’s most critically endangered animals!
Find out more: https://www.criticallyendangeredsocks.com/
Baylis & Harding gift sets
Whether you’re buying for a loved one or simply treating yourself, these delightful Baylis & Harding gift sets make perfect presents. From one of the UK’s best-known and best-loved producers of bath and body care products, discover a range of indulgent products, including hand lotion, soap and bath soak, beautifully presented for that special someone.
Who can resist those decadent chocolate sea shells!! They are certainly my weakness and make the perfect gift.
Guylian’s Belgian chocolates are available at all major supermarkets, selected independent stores nationwide and online via www.guylian.com
Inspired by Travel candles
I adore these independent luxury scented candles inspired by travels abroad and they are perfect as a Mother’s Day gift. They smell absolutely divine!
The scents are available as Home Candles (£30) and Travel Candles (£12) and there is also a Trio of Travel Candles (£30) too – all available from www.taylorbenfield.com.
Yankee Candles, another favourite of mine, have launched a Sunday Brunch collection with fragrances such as Blush Bouquet and Floral Candy.
All fragrances are available in Large Jars (RRP £23.99), Medium Jars (RRP £19.99) and Small Jars (RRP £8.99) plus Votives, Tea Lights and Wax Melts from yankeecandle.co.uk or Yankee Candle stores nationwide.
Thai Coconut Bowls
Vie Healthcare’s Gourmet Coconut Bowls with spoons are 100% natural, handmade, vegan, eco-friendly, lightweight & durable, suitable for breakfast, serving or decoration. They are beautifully handcrafted from reclaimed coconut shells, which means that each bowl is 100% unique with its own colour, shape, design, pattern therefore may have dents and imperfections.
Konditor and Cook cake
I adore Konditor and Cook and their Lemon and Elderflower Cake sandwiched with lemon curd and lathered with elderflower cream cheese frosting that can be personalised is perfect for celebrating mum!
Available in-store and online.
Lenovo Smart Display
Combining the best of Google Assistant, a vibrant full HD touch screen and a sleek, modern design, the Lenovo Smart Display is the ideal gift to help busy mothers with hands-free living.
- Keep the family organised from your kitchen
- It looks good in your home too
- It makes entertaining easy for example if you want to add some ambience to an evening, the Google Assistant shows you the latest playlists from Google PlayTM Music and SpotifyTM.
- You can stay connected with loved ones using high-quality video through Google DuoTM, even when you have your hands full.
- Hands-free cooking – Be guided through recipes with the full list of ingredients and visual step-by-step instructions.
- A smart way to run your home. With the Lenovo Smart Display, managing your home is easy. The device connects to over 5,000 smart home products – from air purifers to coffee machine, so you can see who is at the door while doing the dishes, or turn the lights down from the comfort of the sofa.
- Hands-free learning When learning and trying new things, seeing is better than hearing. That’s why the Google Assistant on your Smart Display doesn’t just tell you things, it shows you things and all hands- free. So, you can play YouTube videos tutorials – such as how to x a leaky tap, or perfect the latest make up trend and see them on screen.
Available now from https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/
London’s Highest Gin Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard
London’s Highest Gin Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard!
Everything about this experience is designed to make you feel truly special from the moment you arrive. You’ll receive a personal meet and greet from your host and skip the queues with fast-track entry, before heading up to Level 68 of The Shard. Take your seats in the exclusive VIP area and embark on a spirited discovery of gin, learning of its fascinating past and sensational resurgence.
Enjoy two premium Gin and Tonics of your choice, plus a tasting of a third gin. You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of your 60-minute class. Afterwards, you’re free to enjoy the views at your leisure. Feeling brave? Head up to Level 72 and experience the city panorama from the open-top viewing platform: at 800ft, you’ll feel free as a bird. If you’re looking for a taste of the high life, this one’s for you.