It is perfect to take into work for elevenses or to indulge at home, with a good cuppa!
- 250 grams McVities digestive biscuits
- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams golden syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Line a square cake tin with cling film, so the tiffin is easier to remove when ready.
- Break the biscuits up into small chunks.
- Melt the butter, golden syrup and chocolate in the microwave and give it a good mix.
- Add the biscuits to this mixture and stir well.
- Pour this mixture into the cake tin and scatter the pumpkin seeds all over the top.
- Now place the cake tin in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Once set, remove from the cling film and cut into squares and enjoy.