Perfect way to enjoy Creme eggs during the build up to Easter or during Easter is blitzed up in a megashake along with salted caramel and custard. Oh yes! It is such a lovely drink to have as a dessert. This is such a dreamy combination and here is how you make it!
- 2 scoops Salted Caramel ice cream
- 1/4 cup custard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 slabs brownies (store bought or you can pre-make these)
- 1 Creme egg cut into 2 halves
- Blitz the ice cream, custard and milk and 1/2 of the Creme egg together.
- Pour into a mason jar.
- Add the brownies and other half of the Creme egg to the top of the mason jar.
- Drink straight away!