This season am absolutely loving the Teapigs Spiced Winter Red Tea flavour.
I have a handy use for the tea bag though. Once you finish infusing your tea with it, take it out and pop it in a bowl of double cream and infuse that.
- 250 grams ginger biscuits for the base
- 50 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 500 grams soft cream cheese
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 150ml double cream
- 1 freshly brewed Teapigs Spiced Winter Red Tea bag*
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on top.
You will need little ramekins to fill.
- Crumble the ginger biscuits and mix in a bowl with the melted butter.
- Fill the base of each ramekin with this mixture and place in the fridge for one hour.
- Pour the double cream in to a bowl and add the teabag so that the flavours infuse.
- In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese with the sugar and then add in the vanilla essence.
- Remove the tea bag and add the double cream to the mixture.
- Take the chilled ramekins out of the fridge and fill each one up with the mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the top of each one and place back in the fridge to set overnight.
- The base will mix with the mixture so don’t be alarmed if it does!
- Enjoy 🙂
*If you can’t get this particular tea you can use another flavoured tea bag.