A simple refreshing starter which is so easy to make and looks so vibrant and appetizing. Great for parties or just a special treat.
- 1/2 cup chilled greek yoghurt
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranates
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- Coriander to garnish (optional)
- 2 poppadoms, roasted or fried
- 1/2 cup mini sev to decorate
- Roast or fry your poppadoms and let them cool.
- In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, mint leaves, spices, salt and pepper.
- Spread the yoghurt thinly over each poppadum.
- Decorate with the spring onions, green chilli, onions and pomegranates.
- Sprinkle mini sev on top