I absolutely love cheese so when I was sent some beautiful goat’s cheese to review I was ecstatic.
I made peppers stuffed with goat’s cheese to try the French Goat’s Cheese Mini Log. These are fantastic as a starter or a light lunch as it is so easy to assemble and so tasty. Here is my recipe:
Time: 40 minutes
- French Goat’s Cheese Mini Log x 2
- 2 capsicum peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped pear
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil to coat the peppers and to drizzle inside the pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Wash the capsicums and slice the top off.
- Cut out the inside core and set aside.
- Cut off the rind from the French Goats Cheese and cut into small chunks.
- Fill each capsicum generously with the cheese, chopped walnuts, chopped pears and thyme.
- Drizzle some olive oil inside each pepper.
- Brush the outside layer of each capsicum with olive oil.
- Place on a sheet of foil on top of a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy while hot.
The French Goat’s Cheese is available to purchase from Asda & Sainsburys. I was sent samples to review. All views and this recipe is my own.