Who doesn’t love Halloween? It is so much fun! Here is a recipe (super easy one) for making a Halloween themed chocolate bark which would be great to make with kids or to take into the office for some scary treats.
I used spooky M&Ms and monster mallows in mine but you can use any halloween themed sweets or other candy you like.
- 3 good quality chocolate bars. You can use either white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
- Candy to decorate
- Microwave safe bowl
- Greased tray or parchment paper
- Break up the chocolate into chunks and put them in to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave this in 30 second intervals until it is melted. Alternatively you can melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water but this is quicker and safer with kids.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a greased tray or over parchment paper, smoothing it out and not too thinly in a rectangle shape. Doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Decorate this with the candy of your choice by scattering it over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and voila it is ready! All you need to do is break it up in large pieces.