Cinnamon and Orange Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate is naughty and nice and all things spice and perfect for Autumn evenings.
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon good quality melted dark chocolate
- 1 shot orange liqueur
- 150 ml milk
- Handful mini marshmallows
- Pour in the milk into a small saucepan and add the cocoa powder and dark chocolate to it.
- Heat this up and when it starts boiling take it off heat.
- Pour the orange liqueur into your favourite mug or a heat proof tall glass.
- Add the chocolate milk and stir in the cinnamon powder.
- Decorate with the marshmallows and enjoy hot.