It is so quick and easy to make and literally takes around ten minutes. My measurements are for two people so if you need to make it for more people double up on the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Pineapple cut into small chunks
- Mango cut into small cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
Pour the yoghurt into a bowl and add the cumin powder, salt, chilli powder and crushed black pepper to it.
Beat this mixture for two minutes and then add the chopped pineapple and mango pieces to it.
Store in the fridge till you are ready to serve it so that it is nice and chilled š