I was craving something sweet and naughty so I decided to bake some peanut butter and dark chocolate brownies.
They are yummy, gooey indulgent bites of heaven!
Best thing is they are so so easy and quick to make!
- 225 grams quality dark chocolate
- 225 grams peanut butter (you can use almond butter instead if you prefer almonds)
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 280 grams of light brown sugar
- 100 grams of self raising flour sifted
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Baking tin lined with greaseproof/parchment paper
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Keep aside 50 grams of chocolate and 50 grams of peanut butter.
Mix the remaining chocolate, peanut butter, chopped nuts and sugar in a pan on medium to low heat and keep stirring until it is all melted.
Remove the pan from heat and add the eggs and stir till completely mixed in.
Add in the sifted flour and keep mixing until it forms a nice batter.
Pour the batter into the tin. Melt the 50 grams of peanut butter you put aside previously and pour on top of the mixture.
Place the tin in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Take out the pan and let the brownies cool and resist the temptation to dig in!
Once cool, melt the remaining 50 grams of chocolate and drizzle over the brownies.
Cut into squares and enjoy with a nice hot drink š